The history of NLCC dates back to the early 1940's when
a group of people met at a cafe and started First Assembly of God.
In 1942 a church was built on the corner of 5th and Obie
Construction was completed in 1981 on the present
facility located at 1028 N. Road 11. The name was then changed to New Life Christian Center.
In 1986 the congregation built an Education and
Fellowship Hall addition.
Pastor Larry and Denise Ramsfield have pastored NLCC
since June, 1991 to the present.